[McIDAS #XRR-599672]: FW: Please remove port 23 access from shu.cup.edu, and add ports 22 & 112.

Hi Samuel,

I'm back from Brazil and catching up on my email...

re:
> Hmm, I seem to need more information about how to manage file space.
> I have trimmed down my 'scour by number' entries in crontab from 6400000
> to 240.  This had reduced our storage requirements from 468G to 192G,

192 GB sounds too high for only keeping the last 240 images of each kind.

> however over the weekend, it has crept back up to 299G, and I'm afraid it
> might over-flow our 468G store in a few days.

I would look through the files you are saving to make sure that something else
is not eating up your disk space.  I would also recheck to make sure that the
scouring is being executed out of cron.

Ticket ID: XRR-599672
Department: Support McIDAS