[Datastream #ZNQ-179731]: Request for Wind Profiler(FSL2) data for February 4-February 7

> Would it be possible to request archived Wind Profiler(FSL2) data? We are
> trying to gather data for a project a student is planning to do on this
> timeframe, and it turns out our data stream was intermittent/nonexistant
> during that time frame.  If it would help, we only need data for the most
> Eastern sites in the lower 48 United States.

Hello Samuel,

We "generally" are not a data archive center, we do, however, provide a service
to do exactly what you are asking (fill in holes in case of hardware or network
issues). We maintain a THREDDS catalog of the IDD data streams and keep 1 to 2
weeks of data (feedtype dependent).

The URL for the catalog that has the data I believe you desire is:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idd/obsData.html

...or if you are pointing a THREDDS enabled client, use a ".xml" suffix instead
of the ".html"

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jeff