[Datastream #ZNQ-179731]: Request for Wind Profiler(FSL2) data for February 4-February 7

Hi Samuel-

> O.K. I thought there was a way to specify which dataset you could work with
> in IDV on an ADDE server.

In all others, except the profiler chooser, unfortunately.  At some
point, we need to upgrade our support for historical and netCDF datasets,
but that is low on our TODO list at this point.

>I don't want to mess with our existing/semi-working RTPTSRC dataset.  Would it
>be possible to view this historical Profiler data in McIDAS?

Yes.  If you need help with that, send a note to support-mcidas.

Don

Ticket ID: ZNQ-179731
Department: Support IDV