[McIDAS #WTS-298329]: Access McIDAS

Hi Lorenzo,

re:
> I'm trying to download McIDAS but it says that I'm not allowed to
> access McIDAS.
>
> My email address does not have a EDU suffix because I'm from a degree-
> granting educational institution outside of the United States.
>
> My other mail address from my university is address@hidden (UN
> = UNiversity of FI = FIrenze).
>
> Can you help me to resolve this problem?

We are currently involved in discussions with SSEC (the owner's of McIDAS) about
who we are allowed to distribute Unidata McIDAS to.  We are hoping for a
mutually-agreeable decision to be made in about two weeks when one of
the principals at SSEC returns from a travel.

I will let you know if we will be allowed to give you access to Unidata McIDAS
as
soon as I hear back from SSEC.

> Thanks a lot!

Thanks in advance for being patient while we sort out licensing issues!

Ticket ID: WTS-298329
Department: Support McIDAS