[McIDAS #CKD-730239]: working with MODIS Level 2 data in McIDAS

Hi Greg,

Just in case you are reading email on a Sunday...

This is a quick note to let you know that I have been trying to figure out
how to display the ocean color images you are grabbing from
oceans.gsfc.nasa.gov.
I have unsuccessfully tried a number of things related to naming and ADDE
dataset
definitions.  I am now down to reading the code for the ADDE server I think
needs to be used for these products (mod8adir.cp).

I will let you know as soon as I figure this out or contact SSEC for comment.

Ticket ID: CKD-730239
Department: Support McIDAS