[McIDAS #CKD-730239]: working with MODIS Level 2 data in McIDAS

Hi Greg,

Quick note:

Almost at exactly the same time that you reported your problems using McIDAS
to visualize some MODIS data products, another user sent in similar questions.
So, I will be looking into the MODIS ADDE serving for two of you instead of
one.

However, SSEC just released McIDAS-X v2008, and I feel it would be more
efficient
to get the Unidata v2008 distribution put together as soon as possible and
then look at the serving issue.  Who knows, SSEC might have already have
addressed
the problem you and the other user are reporting (then again, maybe not).

I expect to have a first cut at the Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD distribution available
sometime in late June (not that far away at the moment).

More later...

Ticket ID: CKD-730239
Department: Support McIDAS