[McIDAS #YHO-744857]: Re: authorization to download mcidas

Hi Tiziana,

re:
> I would like to download the latest release for McIdas. I've previously done
> so
> via Unidata (as registered user there) but just noticed that they only have
> the
> McIdas 2007 release posted. I have been using Mcidas 2005 until now, and it is
> definitely time to upgrade!

I agree that it is time to upgrade!

However, I do not have the Unidata McIDAS-X/XCD v2008 release put together yet
(the Unidata release is a superset of the SSEC X and XCD releases).

I should have a preliminary version ready for download by early testers by the
beginning of July.  Is this early enough for you?  If not, you should proceed
with upgrading to the v2007 version that is available from our website
and then upgrade to v2008 when it is available.

Ticket ID: YHO-744857
Department: Support McIDAS