[McIDAS #HPR-663249]: East and West Servers Not Updating

Hi Fred,

re:
> The Unidata ADDE satellite image servers East (Unidata2.SSEC.WISC.EDU) and
> West
> have not updated since August 6 around 21Z. Could you look into restarting
> them.

I logged onto unidata.ssec.wisc.edu after seeing your note to see what might be
going on.  While I was troubleshooting, I noticed that current data from GOES-12
(GOES-East, EAST ADDE dataset) started being received again.  To verify that
this part of the ingest was back working correctly, I displayed the latest
image received (EAST/ALL.9202) and see that it is current and correct.
Shortly thereafter, I noted that current GOES-11 data is once again being
received
on unidata2.

Evidently someone in the SSEC Data Center has noticed the problem and is taking
corrective actions on the machine(s) from which unidata2 is getting the images.

I will continue to monitor the situation for a bit to make sure things keep
working.

Ticket ID: HPR-663249
Department: Support McIDAS