[McIDAS #QFU-969979]: Retaining calibrated units after imgremap

Hi Greg,

> OK - I do get the same results as you with IMGPROBE.
>
> IMGPROBE MODE=N
>
> Image Name           Day      Nominal Time   Scan Time    Band
> ----------------      -------    ------------   ---------    ----
> MYDATA/IMAGES.1062   4 Sep 08248   15:28:00      MISSING        4
>
> File     Nominal  Image     RAW     TEMP
> BRIT
> Lat/Lon      Line/Element  Line/Element               K
> -19:09:20 / 96:34:21   445/    8   10046/ 9609       108    276.00
> 108

Very good.

> I was just looking at an IMGLIST of the remapped image and all I saw
> there was BRIT:

The reason is that the remapped images are calibrated during in the
process of creating the output image.  The original images have a calibration
block that is used to convert raw values to the supported calibration
units.

> By the way, I also asked another question in the last e-mail that you
> may have missed since it was a one-liner. Here's my other question:
> After I run REMAP2, How do I add a calibration for Albedo?

I am thinking that the image created by REMAP2 will be 'raw' like the
original.  This means that the calibration block should be available
so that IMGPROBEs will return raw, BRIT, Albedo, etc.

Ticket ID: QFU-969979
Department: Support McIDAS