[McIDAS #AGP-954158]: Drawing a line in McIDAS

Hi Greg,

re:
> I'd like to use the perl script format that you helped me develop in
> fact I've pretty much got it setup but I need to add the ability to
> draw line segments on it. I don't think I have anything handy at the
> moment. As a test, I was going to use these waypoints below to plot a
> very basic flight path:

OK.  I would put use PATH for this especially if the track you want to
plot is to be used on more than one display.  With PATH you create a
path file that has the start and end points of each line segment specified
by Lat and Lon.  You can then put the plot on any navigated display.

In regards to your way point values... remember that longitudes in McIDAS
are west-positive; you will need to negate your longitude values upon reading
them in from a file.

I suggest playing with PATH by hand at first and then incorporating what you
learn into your Perl script.

Ticket ID: AGP-954158
Department: Support McIDAS