[McIDAS #QRJ-934735]: LEODATA

Hi Robert,

re:
> I did not email Brian, but in looking at the docs he sent me there
> is no indication of any NAV data on their servers.

Yes, I did not find any mention of NAV data in the docs that Brian
provided either.

> How time consuming do think it will be to go about creating the NAV
> server data as you describe.

I don't know, but I suspect that it shouldn't be too hard.

> Of course, I would need assistance as that's above my head.

The first thing I need to do is review the NAV file format to
see what needs to be done.  More later on this...

Ticket ID: QRJ-934735
Department: Support McIDAS