[McIDAS #RIA-902144]: Download mcidas

Hi Tomeu,

Thanks for providing your statement that you meet all of the
criteria needed to download Unidata McIDAS.

As soon as you register with the Unidata website we will be able
to add your email address to the list of users allowed to download
Unidata McIDAS.

You register with our site online by going to our home page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

and clicking on the 'Login' link in the tool bar near the top.
Select the 'Not Yet Registered?' link and answer the questions
as needed.  Please make sure to indicate that your institution
is a degree granting college or university (one of the entries
in a drop down list in the set of information to be filled-in).

Please let us know when you have completed the registration so
we can add your registration email address to the list of
non-.edu addresses that are allowed to download Unidata McIDAS.

Ticket ID: RIA-902144
Department: Support McIDAS