[McIDAS #YNY-208943]: Problems with McIdas Build on OpenSolaris 5.11

Hi Martha,

I apologize for being silent on your problems with McIDAS
under OpenSolaris 5.11.  I just returned from a week of
travel to Charleston, SC this evening...

If you are still having problems on your OpenSolaris 5.11
machine, is there any chance I could get login access to it
to poke around?  I only as because we do not have any
OpenSolaris 5.11 machines here at the UPC.

Ticket ID: YNY-208943
Department: Support McIDAS