[McIDAS #MFL-862729]: Mcidas Error Messages

Hi Adam,

I looked around at the scouring setup on tornado yesterday afternoon,
but I could not see anything amiss.

I just logged in again this morning, and see that the McIDAS SCHEMA
file had _not_ been deleted from the ~ldm/data/mcidas (link to /data/mcidas)
directory... a good thing.  At this point, it make sense (to me, anyway)
to just keep an eye on things to see if SCHEMA gets mysteriously
deleted again.

A comment on the cron setup in the 'ldm' account:

- your entry for running LDM's scour runs each minute at midnight
  local time:

# scour to clean up old data
* 0 * * * /home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin scour

  I think you should change this to run at 21:00 local time:

# scour to clean up old data
0 21 * * * /home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin scour

Ticket ID: MFL-862729
Department: Support McIDAS