[McIDAS #FWU-196463]: Re: download McIDAS-X

Hi Boris,

re:
> i am registred on Unidata Center and follow whithout can download McIDAS,
> You can send me a password and usarneme. I am student of posgrat
> in meteorology.

I have added you (address@hidden) to the list of non-'.edu' users allowed
to get access to Unidata McIDAS-X'.  Please remember that to access the
distribution, you will need to logon to the Unidata web site first.

Instructions for installing Unidata McIDAS-X can be found in the McIDAS
pages of the Unidata Web site:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Unidata McIDAS
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas

    User Guide
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mcidas/current/users_guide/toc.html

Please send any questions about the installation or use of McIDAS
to:

address@hidden

Ticket ID: FWU-196463
Department: Support McIDAS