[McIDAS #ZFH-826593]: GOES EAST Ingestor Not Available via ADDE

Hi Fred,

re:
> The GOES-east ingestor is not available via ADDE. The west
> ingestor is available.
> Is this related to the snow you recently had?

The failure we are experiencing is not related to the snow we are
getting, but the efforts for getting the machine back online are.

I received a notification of a failure on goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu
yesterday evening.  I first thought that some system administration
activities were the cause, but this proved to not be the case.  I
am assuming that the weather has prevented work on the machine, but
since I am snowed in up in the Colorado foothills, I can't be sure
(we currently have about 18" of snow; it is still snowing heavily;
and there has been no snow plow activity in the area today).

Ticket ID: ZFH-826593
Department: Support McIDAS