[McIDAS #KMO-948594]: Problem with install of McIDAS2009

Hi Greg,

re:
> Thanks Tom. We've been loading these other packages as we run into
> them. I know we've already installed yacc as we ran into that for ldm.

Very good.  I would have sent you a list of packages that need to
be installed, but this varies from system to system depending on
what the installers of the OS decided to load as part of their
development enviornment.

re:
> Thanks again for your help,

No worries.

FYI:

We are ingesting GEOS-13 data and tracking it as it is being drifted
to 75W.  In the mid-late April timeframe, GOES-13 will assume GOES-East
duties, and GOES-12 will begin its drift to 60W where it will resume
the South American surveillance activities that GOES-10 performed until
it was decommissioned in the beginning of December, 2009.  Once both
GOES-13 and GOES-12 are at their final locations (on station), we will
be switching ingest duties around:  The eastern mesh dish in front
of FL-2 will be switched back to GOES-East ingest duties, and the
solid dish outside of the cafeteria doors between FL-1 and FL-2 will
resume GOES-South ingest duties.  This switch should occur in sometime
in early June.

Ticket ID: KMO-948594
Department: Support McIDAS