[McIDAS #HIF-234168]: Solaris 10 and McIDAS-X update

Hi Robert,

Today's IDV training session just ended... (went great, by the way)

re:
> FYI..on our server I did a make clobber first, then built 2009f and all worked
> well.

Excellent!

> Also, will 2009f display the new radar products?

Yes.  SSEC has been working my NEXRAD Level III server code pretty hard and have
found some small things that need tweaking.  I will be addressing those buglets
next week and making an addendum with the fixes.  In general, however, the
answer is _yes_, v2009f works with the current new Level III images.  I will
need to add support for the dual polarization imagery in the coming month,
however.

Ticket ID: HIF-234168
Department: Support McIDAS