[McIDAS #IND-391015]: MCIDAS BATCH Files

Hi Paul,

re: WWDISP
> In the help file, it talks about tornado and svr tstorm warnings, but
> there is nothing about flash floods. I would like to have flash flood
> watches empty and warnings solid. I would also like to have winter wx
> advisories outline rather than hatched. I fear that this is not possible
> with the set-up of WWDISP unless it gets changed in the hard-codes.

It is possible to have the control you want if you are plotting a single
field like FLOODWARN or FLOODWATCH.  Right now, I don't see a way of
changing how FLOOD watches or warnings are displayed when plotting all
notices.  I will continue to poke around to see if I am missing something
and get back to you with my findings.

re: Are you using the WSI NEXRAD composites?

> Yes...i like the way the composites look!

OK, just curious.

Ticket ID: IND-391015
Department: Support McIDAS