[McIDAS #IYY-939169]: changing the metar station location

Hi Yuan,

re: updated station location information for RJGG

> >> Who should I contact to change the METAR station RJGG location in the
> >> ADDE server?  One Japaneses user reported the incorrected lat/lon of RJGG.
> >
> > If the ADDE server(s) is(are) under our or the user's control, then we/they
> > can make a temporary change.  If the ADDE server is under somebody else's
> > control, then we will need to contact the administrator of the server
> > and have him/her make the change.
> >
> > What are the correct Lat,Lon,Elevation for the station RJGG?
>
> I am talking about the ADDE in the motherlode. The correct answer:
>
> > WGS84 34.51.30N 136.46.19E
> > 34.858333N 136.805278E
>
> Elevation is not know, I will suggest to keep whatever the value in the
> ADDE.

I updated the McIDAS site station database (STNDB.SITE) with the information
for RJGG from WikiPedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C5%ABbu_Centrair_International_Airport

34°51′30″N 136°48′19″E

I did the update on the following machines that are under our control:

motherlode.ucar.edu
atm.cise-nsf.gov
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

The new value will be included in the next addendum (update) for Unidata
McIDAS-X/-XCD, and I will send a note to the McIDAS folks at SSEC informing
them of the needed change.

Ticket ID: IYY-939169
Department: Support McIDAS