[McIDAS #UGG-459248]: OUTLINE Files

Hi Paul,

re:
> I know we have US roads. rivers, counties, etc...are there any files for
> rivers and roads in Canada?

There are OUTline files for world rivers and lakes, OUTWORIV and OUTWOLAK,
but not for Canadian roads, highways, etc.  If you can locate an ASCII map
file from somewhere, it likely can be converted into a McIDAS OUTline file
by the MAKEMAP program.  This routine supports conversions of ASCII maps
in GEMPAK, WXP and McIDAS formats to McIDAS binary OUTline files.

Ticket ID: UGG-459248
Department: Support McIDAS