[McIDAS #BLE-176037]: enhancements for dual pol

Hi Paul,

re: check for misplaced files (e.g., FrameN.M, etc.)

> I did as you requested and still have the same problem.

Hmm...

re:

> If I were to use the keywords EU=BREF rather than EU=DREF everything works
> fine (except I am using an odd enhancement.)

Question:

- did you install the new enhancements included in the Unidata McIDAS addendum?

  Installing means that they get either linked or copied from the source
  directory (~mcidas/mcidas2009/data) to the installation directory
  (~mcidas/data).

  If DREF.ET is not located in any directory in your MCPATH, it will not be
  usable.  BREF.ET is evidently in a directory in your MCPATH (should
  be in ~mcidas/data), and so it is usable.

If you did not install the addendum updates, you will need to run the
installation 'make' invocations:

<as 'mcidas'>
cd ~mcidas/mcidas2009/src
make install.bin install.data