[McIDAS #CWC-204890]: Software download

Hi Adia,

re:
> Okay Tom, thanks. Would expect to hear from you.

I sent SSEC an inquiry about your request yesterday.  I will let
you know when I hear back.

re:
> For the IDV, the data server I tried "adde.ucar.edu,adde.cise-nsf.gov".
> Dataset : RTIMAGES

Hmm... this is one of the most used datasets on adde.ucar.edu -- I use
it just about every day.  Given that, your IDV's inability to display
the images in the dataset is most likely related to some problem on
your end.

Can you try accessing images in this dataset again and let us know
exactly what happens (i.e., describe in detail what you experience)?

Ticket ID: CWC-204890
Department: Support McIDAS