[McIDAS #UHH-692431]: ADDE image server error messages

Hi Don,

re: no images message from ADDE servers

> Thanks, Tom.  No need to change the messages on the servers you wrote
> since they are all consistent.

OK. The other image server I found with the same message as mine is
the lvl1b server.  Looks like SSEC (Scott L?) used one of my servers
as a template when creating the lvl1b server :-)

re:
> I just key off "no images" (case insensitive) which handles either.

Sounds good.

re:
> Now, if someone else writes a server, I guess all bets are off. :-(

Actually, all of the SSEC servers _except_ the lvl1b one use
the same message when the glob for images returns an empty set.
That is one of the reasons that I mused about changing the ones
under my control to match the others.  I may do this the next time
I update some code in the SSEC McIDAS CVS repository.

re:
> Thanks for checking all the servers!

No worries.  'grep' is our friend ;-)

Ticket ID: UHH-692431