[McIDAS #BJT-176673]: Question about displaying the Satellite Image On McIDAS-X

Hi,

re:
> Can you overlay effective radius image and the satellite image at the same
> time?

I am not sure I know what you mean by 'effective radius image'.  Do you
mean an image of cloud droplet effective radii, or something else.

Generally, overlay of one image on top of another image in McIDAS is
possible, but it is harder to use than simply display an image.
The McIDAS routine that you want to investigate using is IMGOLAY
(IMaGe OverLAY).

Question

- do you have example effective radius images that are time
  matched to the GOES imagery in your possession?

- if yes, can you give me access to one or two?

re:
> Thanks!

No worries.

Ticket ID: BJT-176673