[McIDAS #BJT-176673]: Question about displaying the Satellite Image On McIDAS-X

Hi,

re:
> Much Better but it still didnt resolve displaying the counties.

Oops, I forgot that you can't specify FILE= and COUNTY= in the same
MAP invocation.  Try the following instead:

IMGDISP G13/VIS27APR11 1 DAY=11117 TIME=19:02 20:45 LATLON=33 87 MAG=1 -2
REFRESH ='EG;MAP FILE=OUTVHPOL;MAP COUNTY= ALL STATE=MS AL GA MCOL=8'

The differences here are:

- load on a point in AL

- different resolution

- two invocations of MAP

- draw counties only for MS, AL and GA

- draw the counties in color 8 (which is gray in the standard graphics table)

Again, the built in HELP for MAP and the McIDAS-X Users Guide have lots more
information on the MAP command.

re:
> Thanks and I am sure you are working on the other questions I am asking.

I will respond to those in a separate email.

Ticket ID: BJT-176673
Department: Support McIDAS