[McIDAS #JKQ-991036]: Re: MCIDAS Grayscale Question

Hi Rod,

re:
> All I need now is how do I use the same legend table as used in the image
> attached on the IDV?

I think you are asking how you can recreate the graybar and GRAYOVER
annotation for an image created with the IDV.  Am I correct?

If I am correct, I have to remind you that you will not be able to do
this in the IDV in the same way as for McIDAS.  We talked about this
via email early on and during one of our Skype exchanges.

Ticket ID: JKQ-991036
Department: Support McIDAS