[McIDAS #CRZ-518318]: Verification if I am running the commands and displaying the stats appropriately

Hi Rod,

re:
> But this would be with Place =Center command or Place=ULEFT?

With PLACE=CENTER.

> The problem is the box is too big:

> "IMGPROBE STAT BOX OUTLINE=YES COLOR=2 MODE=N LINELE=61 124 F PLACE=CENTER
> SIZE=66 137 EXCLUDE=0 1-184"

> "IMGPROBE STAT BOX OUTLINE=YES COLOR=2 MODE=N LINELE=5 18 F PLACE=CENTER
> SIZE=66 137 EXCLUDE=0 1-184"
> is a lot closer

I thought you said that the size of the box would be 10x36:

  "Then I used the file coordinates which were:

   Upper left corner of the box: 61/124
   Upper right corner of the box: 61/155
   Lower left corner of the box: 71/119
   Lower right corner of the box: 71/150"

In both IMGPROBE invocations you are setting the size of the box to be 66x137;
this is much bigger than you originally talked about in the snippit above.

Did you mean for the IMGPROBE invocation to be:

IMGPROBE STAT BOX OUTLINE=YES COLOR=2 MODE=N LINELE=61 124 F PLACE=CENTER
SIZE=10 16 EXCLUDE=0 1-184

If not, I am confused by the exchanges we have had yesterday and today.

Ticket ID: CRZ-518318
Department: Support McIDAS