[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

re:
> Ok and one other issue I forgot to mention this problem with this line.
>
> IMGPROBE CONT BOX RICE SIZE=500 700 CINT=20 CLIM=6 56 COL=7 DASH=YES LINT=20
> LAT=34:45 87:49 MODE=N
>
> I am trying to show a contour for every 20 micrometers but instead I am get
> white lines but no visible contours ranging from the 6 micrometers to 56
> micrometers.  What seems to be the problem?

The GIF you attached to this email shows dashed white contour lines.  The
CLIM= keyword you specified limits the contour lines to between 6 and 56
(micrometers?).  I would, therefore, expect the first contour line to be at
either 6 or 26 and the second to be at 26 or 46 (depending on exactly how
CINT and CLIM settings are interpreted in the code).  The fact that you
have two levels contoured suggests that my second interpretation (i.e.,
contours at 26 and 46) may be the correct one.  You can check to see which
contours are being plotted by removing the LINT= keyword:

IMGPROBE CONT BOX RICE SIZE=500 700 CINT=20 CLIM=6 56 COL=7 DASH=YES LAT=34:45
87:49 MODE=N

Ticket ID: PIR-584729
Department: Support McIDAS