[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

re: remapped radar is now in projection of the IR image
> Oh I see.

OK.

re:
> So I dont see how this image shows me the max and min ice effective radius
> location relative to the original IR projection.  Why the contours?

Contours will show you the pattern of the data and should surround the
min and max values.  The contours created by the IMGPROBE CONT invocation
show where the (small) area where min and maxes are located.  I thought
that this is what you were looking to do.  If it is not, please clarify
exactly what you are trying to achieve.

Ticket ID: PIR-584729
Department: Support McIDAS