[McIDAS #OXM-391278]: Still have a question regarding moving the cursor in the location of the maximum isosurface

Hi Rod,

re:
> *See my comments. *
re: If the objective is to determine the height of the maximum
reflectivity, I suggest doing the following:

> *Yes this is what I am exactly trying to do. * *I am still not clear here.
> It might be easier to have a brief Skype call today... since I am at the
> lab currently?  *

I have meetings up to about 3 PM MST today.  I should be available at our
about 3 PM MST (5 PM EST), but not for more than a half hour.

Ticket ID: OXM-391278
Department: Support McIDAS