[McIDAS #TUH-296150]: McIDAS-X access

Hi Victor,

re:
> My company has landed me with a task to download a few of your
> programs. We are currently building a data center. I am unable to download
> McIDAS. Would you kindly assist me in doing so? I understand I need a
> .edu email which I do not have.

We are sorry that we can not help you in this regard.

Our license with the owners of McIDAS limits us to distributing our
version of the packate, Unidata McIDAS-X, to educational institutions.
Commercial and governmental entities that want to use McIDAS-X need
to contact the package's owner, the Space Science and Engineering
Center (SSEC) of the University of Wisconsin (UW) at Madison.

The best email to use to contact UW/SSEC is the one for the McIDAS
User's Group (MUG):

address@hidden

Ticket ID: TUH-296150
Department: Support McIDAS