[McIDAS #ZZB-137029]: Question of using Unidata McIDAS.

Hi SangMi,

re:
> First, I felt very thankful for your kind reply and your support.

No worries.

re:
> This information about the my university.
>
> Department : Atmospheric Science and Engineering
> University : Ewha Womans University
>
> I'm studing for ADT algorithm to analyze Western North Pacific Tropical
> Cyclone.
> The title of my dissertation has not been determined,
> but I'm going to write a master's thesis on this subject.

Very good.  You will be using McIDAS-X in the pursuance of your degree(s).

re:
> I already registered in the Unidata website, and used this e-mail address(
> address@hidden).
> (I have a school email address, but my school e-mail system is very
> unstable and has small memory capacity, so I don't use it well.)

OK.

re:
> I agree that I will not re-distribute any portion of software (Unidata
> McIDAS)

Very good.

I have added you to the list of non-'.edu' users/sites that is allowed
download access to Unidata McIDAS-X.  You will need to login to our
website before you can get to the McIDAS download section of our site.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems downloading Unidata
McIDAS-X; if you need guidance on how to install the software on a
*nix (Unix/Linux) machine; or if you have questions on how to use
Unidata McIDAS-X.  Please send all McIDAS-related queries to:

address@hidden

re:
> Thank you for your help again, and have nice day.

Welcome to Unidata!

Ticket ID: ZZB-137029
Department: Support McIDAS