[McIDAS #JZD-316705]: adde.ucar.edu?

Hi Randy,

Sorry for the silence.  I was not in the office today as
a project on my house (residing) started this morning,
and there was a lot of loose ends to take care of.

re:
> I am wondering if adde.ucar.edu server is up today?

adde.ucar.edu (aka motherlode.ucar.edu, aka thredds.ucar.edu)
was down for awhile today due to a ZFS file system panic.
I see that the machine is back up, and ADDE service has
resumed.

As always, [lease let us know if/when you seen any problems...

Ticket ID: JZD-316705
Department: Support McIDAS