[McIDAS #DSO-960966]: MODIS on NANUK or GEODIS

Hi Tyn,

It's good to hear from you!  It certainly has been a long time...

re:
> How are you and Cathy?

We are doing well, thanks.  We are heading to Baja, Mexico next
Friday for a vacation that will include some sailing with
friends (they have been sailing from Washington state to
lower Baja and further south during their sabbatical; nice).

re:
> Any ideas where MODIS access is now…..

Unfortunately, no.  A user from Wisconsin sent a note out to
the SSEC/MUG-operated mcidas-users email list about a month
or a month and a half ago asking the same question, and I
never saw a reply (it could be that he got the info he was
looking for directly, but, if he did, he did not share it
with the list).

There was an ADDE server at the University of South Florida
that had Terra and Aqua MODIS data, but I just checked, and
all of the defined ADDE datasets are empty.

If I find a site that has/is serving MODIS data, I will let
you know.

Sorry I didn't have better news for you!

Ticket ID: DSO-960966
Department: Support McIDAS