[McIDAS #BOB-885609]: access to unidata mcidas software

Hi Graeme,

re:
> I agree will the unidata requirements for my university and project
>
> my mcidas usage and my unidata address@hidden account is in order
> can I please have access to the mcidasx software downloads

I have added you (via your address@hidden login to the Unidata
web site) to the list of non-'.edu' users who are allowed to download
Unidata McIDAS.  Please remember that you will have to login to our
web site before you will be able to download the package.

Ticket ID: BOB-885609
Department: Support McIDAS