[NOAAPORT #RGL-339243]: ADDE Serving of NEXRAD Level III data

Hi Heather,

re:
> I am guessing that the problem is that the network-manager-vpnc
> is not installed on your system at unidata.  Do you have the permissions
> to install it there?

I am not sure what "network-manager-vpnc" is.  However, I can say that all
my 'vpnc' attempts have been from my CentOS 6.5 8x6_64 VMware virtual machine
that I run via VMware Player on my Windows 7 laptop.  I use this same system
at work and at home.  Given that my connection attempts at home worked and
the ones here while on the UCAR guests wireless network do not, I have to
believe that something local is blocking my attempts.  I could be proved
incorrect, of course, if someone there (network administrator) turned off
my connection attempts (via a firewall setting?) or if the UCAR guest
wireless network is blocking something.  I will check with my system
administrator
to see if he can figure out which might be the case.  It would be good if
you could see if there were blocked connection attempts there.

re:
> I know that the access is on because I am currently logged in via the vpnc!

OK, but this does not necessarily mean that access is not being blocked
for my connection attempts.

Ticket ID: RGL-339243
Department: Support NOAAPORT