started core dumping on adde.ucar.edu yesterday, and I was forced
to turn it off again given the 1600+ core files it had generated.

The weird thing is that the same code is running on atm.ucar.edu,
and it is not core dumping!  Given this, please point at atm.ucar.edu
for the AIREP/PIREP data until further notice.

re:
> and the e-mail addresses I should use and letting know.

After rethinking things, the best email address to send these
kinds of inquiries to is:

address@hidden

re:
> No worries on the silence:  I'm pretty busy.  Building a full faculty
> life with a research program is sort of a lot.

Busy, busy, busy :-)

re:
> Here at Madison College, as I have not really had the luxury to really
> setup more LDM/datafeed/data processing, I do rely on Unidata and
> other public ADDE servers.

OK.  Lots of folks are in the same situation.

re:
> Thanks again!

I will be trying to figure out what is going wrong with DMMISC on
adde.ucar.edu, and I will let you know when it is back in service.
Until then, please get the data from atm.ucar.edu.

Ticket ID: BMZ-882770
Department: Support McIDAS