[McIDAS #GXL-741119]: Re: McIDAS #JTG-722928

Hi Justin,

re:
> Is there a command I can incorporate to keep it looping automatically as
> new images are received? I noticed the looping stops each time a new image
> comes in and I am forced to enter ALT+L.

Yes.  Run the TERM command after the IMGDISP command:

TERM L ON

The TERM command is used to control a number of conditions related
to the display.  Turning on/off looping is just one thing of use.

Ticket ID: GXL-741119
Department: Support McIDAS