[McIDAS #PBK-481614]: ADDE - missing NEXRAD composites

Hi Russ,

re:
> Contact with ADDE Server ATM was lost at about 12:00 today.

The NCAR Mesa Lab is going through one of twice yearly power downs
(argh!).

re:
> Alternate NEXRAD composite feeds (UCAR and IDD) have blank images.

I just logged onto our Amazon EC2 instance that is creating the
FNEXRAD composites, and found that there was a single REQUEST for
the NEXRAD3 feed, and that was to the idd.unidata.ucar.edu accumulator
that exists in the same machine room as atm.ucar.edu.  I added redundant
REQUESTs to idd.unidata.ucar.edu, and the NEXRAD3 data is flowing into
the Amazon instance once again.  The FNEXRAD composites should return
to being fully populated within the next 10 minutes or so.

Sorry for the service interruption!

Ticket ID: PBK-481614
Department: Support McIDAS