[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi again Barry,

So, digging further (and correcting a bug that was inside of an '#if DEBUG'
construct that was screwing with my debugging efforts, I found that the
inability of McIDAS-X to use/serve the TR0 product you sent me is that
the product code for the TR0 image is 180, and "normal" TR0 products have
product codes of 181.  But, adding support for product code 180 in
nexrutil.c did not result in a viable image.

So, the questions to be asked of either Bob Rabin or whoever is producing
the TR0 products at NNOSF are:

- did they really intend for the product code to be 180?

  If yes, do they have information for the number of display levels,
  etc. for this type of an image?  If yes, I can add support for the
  image to the McIDAS-X code.

  If no, was the use of 180 for the TR0 product code a simple mistake?

Quick reference for TDWR product codes:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/radar-data/tdwr/tdwr-products

Ticket ID: CCM-472749
Department: Support McIDAS