[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi Bob,

re:
> Attached are the following files:
>
> KBOU_SDUS55_TV0DEN_201506042350 (downloaded from NCDC)
> TDEN_SDUS00_TV0DEN_201405202230 (file obtained from NEXRAD/ROC).

Thanks!

re:
> I believe the problem with the "D" command occurred with both files.
> Thanks for following up on this!

I extracted both of the TV0 files you provided, and added them to
the TV0 dataset I created for testing.  I am able to display and
interrogate all three test images without problems in the Unidata
version of McIDAS-X.

In order to determine if there is some relevant difference between the
Unidata and SSEC McIDAS-X releases, I have been looking through relevant
code, and I do not see why the SSEC v2015.1 version that Jim N. updated
does not work correctly.

I will need to work with Jim to see if there is some difference that I
am overlooking. More as the investigations continue...

Ticket ID: CCM-472749
Department: Support McIDAS