[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi Bob,

re:
> I'm on travel today, but can send you a sample TS0 file tomorrow.

I grabbed several TS0 files from Jim N. about 5 minutes ago, and I see
that my Level III server code needs to be updated to support the 8 level,
48 nm Base Spectrum Width products (product code 185).  I am busily adding
support for this product right now, and will provide the updated code to
Jim as soon as it is done and tested in Unidata McIDAS-X.  He will
then update the brand new SSEC McIDAS-X v2015.1 release that he
installed on rci.ssec.wisc.edu a bit earlier today.

re:
> Happy that the problems have been solved!

Me too :-)

Just so Joleen knows (she is CCed on this):

I am working with IDV developer Yuan Ho to get support for the
new products added into the IDV.  Once that work is done, the code
will be made available to the McV developers, and it should eventually
show up in a McV nightly build (ETA for this is unknown to me).

re:
> Thanks again for your help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: CCM-472749