[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi Jim,

re:
> 1.) FYI, I *think* rci.ssec.wisc.edu is now up-to-speed, regarding
> McIDAS-X servers and TDWR reflectivity (*TRO*) and velocity (*TVO*)
> files.

Excellent!

re:
> I will wait to hear from you about progress dealing with the
> TDWR *TSO" files.

I hope to have the code mods ready this afternoon sometime, but this
is complicated by me having a visitor from Brazil.  I will alert
everyone when the newly fixed code is available, and then Jim will
update the Level III server on rci.ssec.wisc.edu when he gets a
chance.

re:
> 2.) Bob/Joleen -- Let me/Tom know if you see funky things with the TDWR
> reflectivity or velocity files.

Yes, please let me know if/when you find anything weird/wrong with
the TDWR TR0 and/or TV0 files available in the RCI/NCDC[RV] datasets
from rci.ssec.wisc.edu.

Ticket ID: CCM-472749
Department: Support McIDAS