[McIDAS #RWF-297700]: McIDAS 2015 installation questions

Hi Gilbert,

re: I just logged in and don't see anything amiss in the 'mcidas' account
on weather2.admin.niu.edu.  It looks like you built v2015 yesterday...

> Yes, I did. Does everything work on your end? Can you connect to the ADDE
> server?

I can connect to the ADDE server on weather2.admin.niu.edu, and I can
see that some dataset definitions are in-place, but the one that I
checked, RTIMAGES/xxx, does not appear to be complete.  Also, I
can not see any content in one of the RTIMAGES datasets (RTIMAGES/GE-IR),
so I am suspicious that something is not fully setup.  I will try to
login later today and take a look.

Ticket ID: RWF-297700
Department: Support McIDAS