[McIDAS #HPG-806925]: Image segments

Hi Justin,

re: what is the coverage and projection you are looking for?
> I am looking for a mercator projection over East Africa.

OK.

re:
> I have not tried to display them yet in McIDAS-X. I wasn't sure how to do
> it with the pieces.

It is all in how the ADDE dataset is configured.

re:
> I have on the other hand used McIDAS-V and it did
> display the full image.

Hmm... since McV includes McIDAS-X ADDE servers, it is most
likely that you will be able to display the entire image in
McIDAS-X also.  If this works (and I expect that it will given
your success in McV, then you can use IMGREMAP to create a
sector centered on the Lat,Lon point you want in the projection
you want (Mercator).  This should be straightforward.

re:
> I created a local path with all the files. The
> instructions for MciDAS-V say the prologue and epilogue are needed to
> display.
> http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/doc/mcv_guide/1.4/combine_all.php#TARGET_LocalDataManager__format

OK, then those should be needed by McIDAS-X also.

re:
> I can provide you a dropbox link to the segments for a single image if it
> would help.

Please give the display in McIDAS-X a try first.  If you can't get that
to work, then making the segments available in Dropbox would be useful.

Ticket ID: HPG-806925
Department: Support McIDAS