[Miscellaneous #UFF-250801]: GOES east & west geotiff files

Hi Derek,

re: VMware CentOS 6.1 virtual machine image
> Got it, thanks!  I'll try setting it up in the morning.

OK.  I will be in my office this afternoon if you want to talk
about booting into single user mode so that the 'root' password
can be reset (I can't remember the 'root' password for the VM,
so one must boot into single user mode and reset the password
before being able to proceed).

Phone (O): 303.497.8642
Skype:     tyoksas

NB:

- I will not be in my office until after 11 MDT

- if you want to Skype, I will need to add you to my
  Skype contacts list as all unknown contacts are currently
  blocked

It would be great if you could let me know about the machine
(e.g., CPU, RAM, HDD) on which you intend to run the CentOS
VM.

Ticket ID: UFF-250801
Department: Support McIDAS