Re: Output CDF file

Visweswara Rao Kottapalli wrote:

Hello,

I have a question regarding writing out a netCDF file for Mass
Spectral Data. I've been using the following piece of code for doing this.

ncfile.write("mass_values", ArrayAbstract.factory(massValues));
where "massValues" is a one dimensional java array.

But now I had to changed the fundamental data structure in my java
program.
So instead of having a single huge java array of massValues, I am going to
have "n" number of small massValue arrays, where n is the number of data
points. In other words, I used to have a single array of massValues for
all the data points. But now I have an snall array of massValues for each
data point. All these massValue arrays should be togather written out as
"mass_values" variable into the netCDF file.

Is there any way I can do this without generating one single array of
massValues?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Visweswara Rao Kottapalli
call NetcdfFileWriteable.write(java.lang.String varName, int[] origin, ArrayAbstract values) n times, with the origin set appropriately.