Re: IO Service Providers

Hi Kris:

You must implement ucar.nc2.IOServiceProvider

Once its working, register it with
 ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.registerIOProvider();

No documentation yet, but there are examples in
 ucar.nc2.iosp.*

nexrad2 and dmsp are perhaps easier to start looking at.

Send in your questions and ill start developing some documentation.

Kris Nuttycombe wrote:
Hi, John,

Over here at NGDC we are getting ready to start writing a number of
readers for legacy file formats to work with the IO service provider
framework. Can you point me toward the best place to start (i.e., what
interfaces need to be implemented) to allow us to plug in to your framework?

Thanks,

Kris Nuttycombe