Re: M3IO support in 2.2.18

Hi Nick-

Nick Collier wrote:
I think the file itself is fine. We only encountered the problem when
we attempted to upgrade to 2.2.18. Opening the file in a prior version
of netcdf with M3IOConvention.factory() worked fine. Unfortunately,
that method no longer exists.

What version were you upgrading from?  If it was a much older
version, there was an API change in the convention handlling.

The M3IOConvention class is not used by default as a convention
parser in CoordSysBuilder.  I think it was written as a template
from which the M3IOVGConvention was then written.

I think it's time for John to chime on the API.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm